Friday, March 4, 2011

Time to whine like an American cuz that's what Americans are good at

Recently on my devil box, I've seen two new commercials that are listed below:



and




Now you may ask....what do I have to complain about? Well, I find it racist. First off, I'm an overweight white guy living in suburbia Missouri and I'm the one who is offended? Bit odd, right? I don't know. I just find it offensive that they have the cashier/storekeeper a man of Middle Eastern and/or Indian descent and it's just stereotypical for the race of the people. Now I will admit that I have been to a convenience store before where the workers were all Indian, but that was one store and I haven't encountered it since.

But here I am being a massive hypocrite by saying....I find them somewhat amusing. Where the fuck is my mind? Up my ass. That's where.

1 comment:

  1. How can that be offensive? It is what it is. Deliberately trying to defy what actually is just a fact of life is completely stupid. And actually, you are wrong, they are normally from Pakistan, not India.

    ReplyDelete