Saturday, March 19, 2011

Why I Like Jersey Shore (Shit is SO Cash)

A couple of my friends are wondering why I like Jersey Shore and they just can't believe that I'd like that kind of show. Well, I'll try to clear that up.

But first you gotta fist pump like a champ.




Ok, Jersey Shore is addictive for me. It's a reality show as you know and reality shows can be addicting for their nonsense. Well, Jersey Shore does just that. It's nonsensical fun retardedness. You can love and hate the characters both at the same time and it goes on for an hour. You wanna turn it off but you can't. Let me break down the characters for you.



This is Pauly D. When it comes to look like a guido, he's got it down...perfectly. He looks like John. Y'know...John?



But to be completely honest with you, despite looking like the stereotypical douchebag guido, Pauly D is drama free! He's the nicest dude in the house and he's pretty cool.




Now this is The Situation. You wanna talk about douchebags? The Situation IS a massive douche. He's likable, but a lot of times he comes off as a prick and that doesn't help him. He thinks he's IT and that's always a problem. It's nice that he wants to help people, but he still has that God complex.



Sammi calls herself "the sweetest bitch you'll ever meet" well, she got the bitch part right. She really never is sweet and she likes to think of herself as the one. Most of the show revolves around her and Ronnie's relationship. It gets old.



Ronnie is a big fucking gorilla who is caught in the mayhem of Sam. Their relationship goes on through the entire show and it gets old. Ronnie can be really funny especially when he's drunk, but it's not cool seeing him when he's aggressive. But then again, a lot of boyfriends get aggressive in relationships when they get bad.



Jwoww is one of the more level-headed people of the show. Sam says she's sweet? Psh, Jenni (Jwoww's real name) is much more sweet of a person. Sure she may have fake tits, but what can you do? She's a good person and doesn't take shit. Good egg.



Angelina is a shady bitch. I find myself attracted to her even though she's done shit. I don't know, I'm on the fence with her. But just so you know, she's not on the whole first season and second season. She's not even on the third. She brought a lot of drama to the house, so that's saying something.



Vinny's a good kid. But to me, he always seems to feel like he's better than everybody else. It may just be me, but I don't know. There's a thing between him and Snooki that goes on, but who knows when and what and how.



Deena is new to the third season and she is labeled as another Snooki. I like her. She's a good person to a degree, but needs to get herself right a little. Deena is strictly love/hate so it's hard to say what is the deal with her.


And last but not least.



Snooki! I love Snooki. She's a very fun character and while there's a lot of things she does that's bullshit, it's all fun to laugh at. Like when she got so drunk she couldn't even figure out where the beach was and had to ask someone where it was when it was right there in front of her. A lot of people think she's an idiot....eh. I don't know. It does make me laugh that a lot of people like to think that she looks like this.




Yeah. I know South Park does parodies and spoofs of shows and characters and all that horseshit, but be a little more serious people. Anyways, that should kinda tell you why I like Jersey Shore, if you wanna know more, tell me and I shall.

No comments:

Post a Comment