Friday, February 25, 2011

Is there a line for some things?

I like to think so, but sadly a lot of people don't want to think there is or simply don't know there is a line and go past it without knowing. I just feel that there's a fine line between some things that should only go so far until you should stop and look at yourself and just say "what am I doing?" but even then it'll take a lot for them to do that. People are dense.

I think a prime example of what I'm talking about is the whole 9/11 patriotic thing that went on for 2-3 years. Now I can understand being there for your country and flashing the American flag and showing support....I can totally get that....for a year. but doing it for many years afterwards....it's a bit much. Like i said....there's a line. And may people continue to go past it and it's annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment