Friday, February 4, 2011

Friends?

Well, time for another sad post.

I love having friends. Only thing is that I don't really have any in real life and in the online world, I keep losing friends as of recent. I really don't want to keep losing friends, it sucks losing friends whether it's real life or internet. I wanna make more, but it's hard enough because I'm a SAP in some ways. I'm pitted with a problem though, I feel like even though some people are cool with being friends with me and talking with me, I feel they don't wanna talk to me all the time. It kinda bums me out, because I like to talk a lot, and it's good to talk, don't you agree? Though it may just be that they're busy or just not really in the IMing mood for anybody which can be understandable I guess, but still. I just hope I can make some more friends or at least get some more convos going soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment