Monday, January 31, 2011

I wish Scooby Doo would die a fiery death

I don't see why they continue this series of super incredibly unfunny, very predictable cartoon. The whole thing makes my head hurt and is just retarded in so many ways. Seeing as to how the show was made in 1969 and that was the age of drugs and peace, we know that Shaggy is a pothead and he's always got the munchies. It continues even after the whole hippie culture has been dead for 40 years. He and Scooby continue to eat EVERYTHING in their path and everybody acts surprised or angry and it's like....it's fucking old. I never saw the appeal to this show at all. There was only one episode I liked and that was when Batman and Robin were guests in a 1969 episode...other than that, the show can eat my shit.

1 comment:

  1. I like the old Scooby, but the new ones are just terrible. Velma isn't even a chubby anymore.

    ReplyDelete